West Bengal Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2020
West Bengal Government launched the Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2020, under this scheme the administration will set up camps in blocks, from which officials will redress grievances of people
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced ‘Duare Duare Paschimbanga Sarkar’ scheme on 23 November 2020. The main aim of this scheme is to address the grievances of people at the block level.
Under the “Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar” (West Bengal government at every doorstep) scheme, the administration will set up camps in blocks, from which officials will redress grievances of people
Objective of West Bengal Government At Your Doorstep Scheme
- As a part of the scheme, the West Bengal government will establish camps at every block of the state.
- Duare Duare Paschimbanga Sarkar camps will be started in every block of West Bengal
- In these camps, representatives all departments will look into the requirements of people and try to fulfil them, if possible, immediately
- Camps will start from December 1, 2020
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
WB Chief Minister also launched another scheme called “Karmai Dharma” (Work is worship) scheme, under which two lakh youths will be provided with one motorbike each with assistance from cooperative banks.
Features of the Karmai Dharma Scheme
- There will be boxes on the back of the bikes (for carrying items to be sold).
- Youths will be able to sell sarees, or clothes or any other articles.
- This initiative will help them run a family
Source : Indian Express